We’re BAAACK!! And what better day than Tip-See Tuesday, which is on one of the biggest holidays of the summer. So, while you eat your bar b que, and drink your lemonade or fave cocktail, let us share with you our 5 tips for Surviving Summer Travel.
- Early bird gets the worm or the best spot on the beach!! If you are traveling during the holiday, sleeping in is not an option, as you will be in the thrones of many other travelers with the same idea.
- If possible book tours and visits in advance to avoid waiting in long lines.
- Pack plenty of snacks because you may spend time waiting in traffic, in lines to visit locations, and passing out is not a great way to start a vacation.
- Make sure you use travel alerts, with more tourist, there could be the potential for increased safety concerns.
- Most importantly be patient and have fun, you came to make wonderful memories, plans may change but make the best of the situation