Navigating through the airport can be a hassle. And if you’re anything like us you’re running late or impatience and don’t feel like waiting in long lines. Here are 5 tips that will help you speed through the airport.
- Make sure your ID, Passports, and everything else you need are readily available. Fumbling and having unuseful items such as socks, will not help you move smoothly through the airport.
- Weigh your bags before you go. There is nothing like having to unzip your bag at the counter to move clothes to your carry-on…not that we have had any experience with this, lol.
- Check in with your airlines online. Many airlines offer self-check-in. Just think no long lines to wait in to check bags.
- Sign up for Global Entry here and TSA Precheck here. Just think shorter lines and you get to keep your shoes on!!
- Download apps that will help you such as the Mobile Passport App, which allows you to navigate easily through customs. It is currently available at 1 cruise port and 24 airports. Check out the other apps we suggest here.
Do you have any tips for getting through the airport hassle free? Check out our other Tip-See Tuesday posts for more travel tips!!!